The following is a list of 203k Streamline eligible home improvements.
- Repair/replacement roof, gutters and downspouts
- Repair/ replacement/upgrade of existing HVAC systems
- Repair/replacement/upgrade of plumbing and electrical systems
- Repair/replacement of existing floors
- Minor remodeling, such as in the kitchen, which does not involve structural repairs
- Exterior and interior painting, including lead-based paint stabilization
- Weatherization, including storm windows and doors, insulation, weather stripping, etc.
- Repair/replacement/upgrade of appliances (may include free-standing ranges, refrigerators, washer/dryers, dishwashers and microwaves)
- Improvements for accessibility for persons with disabilities
- Basement finishing / remodeling / waterproofing (not requiring structural repairs)
- Repair/replace/add decks, patios & porches
- Window & door replacements & exterior wall re-siding
- Septic and/or well repair or replacement